Thursday, April 10, 2014

Another LO to share...

Hope everyone is well.  I have another quick share with you today.  Before I do, I'd like to know if anyone still thinks blogging is worthwhile?  Does anyone actually visit here and read this??  With so many other social media outlets, is blogging necessary??  Would really love to know if anyone does stop by and read my blog, so if you do, please leave a comment so I know I'm not just talking to myself 

Anyway, here's my next DT creation for Scrapbook Savvy - the April sketch.

You can see the sketch HERE

And my example


I've used lots of Flutterby Design products as well as stamps, gesso, gelatos and shimmerz texturz pastes

Some close ups.  Love the mixed media flair button on this


Nifty wood embellishments.  Love them.





There you have it.  Another "pink" LO from me.  Never use pink, but it seems to be my "go to" color of late.

Hope to scrap again tomorrow.  Perfect weather with the rain outside :)

Happy scrapping
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! & yes I still love reading blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON`T STOP BLOGGING :)
    You have so much inspiration in Your blog. I promise to leave many coments in Your blog ;)
    I really like Your work.
    And I like to reading blogs and finding inspiration there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And....i love this LO. Like the frame, all the stamping, misting, using of mask.
    Small details is poping up all over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paint effects and the delicious layering. Stunning layout.
    With my own blog, it was always about having a record of my scrapping and crafting, all in one place, for my own pleasure. Visitors are very welcome, and comments make me happy, but they not the reason for my blog. I suppose you need to ask yourself if you still enjoy blogging? If it's a chore, maybe other social media will be a better option? You should do what makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)