Tuesday, May 27, 2014

More Flutterby designing....

I'm back with another couple of shares for Flutterby Designs.  


Have kept this LO very simple, with the focus being mainly on the photo.  Creating my background using ripped washi, with stamping and gelatos.

Close up of the wooden title.  I've sprayed this with Dylusions ink.


Love the flairs, and the photo cut outs are fab too !!


Another close up of the flairs and tabs cut outs.


I've also created a PL spread.  I had planned on being very organised this year but unfortunately this is the first spread I've managed !!  I've decided to do monthly instead of weekly.  These pages capture the great night we had at my BFF's 40th earlier this year.

Love, love the mixed media cards.  I've tried to use everything Flutterby on these pages, and almost managed to do it :)  

I've used wooden titles, wooden bits, mixed media cards, photo tabs, photo cut outs, wooden frames, 3x4 photo cut outs.  you name it, it's on here !!



Close up page 1




Close up page 2


Thanks so much to Anita for having me as GDT this month.  I had a blast creating with all the awesomeness.  If you haven't done so yet, make sure you pop on by Flutterby Designs.  you won't be disappointed.

Until next time,
Happy Scrapping

Karen


1 comment:

  1. I love your washi background on the top layout...brilliant colours & doodling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)